Light rain jacket that's great for even high activities. The PU jacket has a mesh-line between the upper and lower part, that function as an air/most escape.
Adult Active Rain Jacket
- Fabric is 100 % PU (polyurethane) knit, with polyester lining.
- Jacket 10 000mm watercolumn.
- Jacket has zipper, buttons and weldes seams. Mesh-line in the middle, adjustable hood.
- All Kattnakken's garments has reflectors!
- No PFC or hazardous chemicals in the fabric.
Please use Adult Raingear Sizing Chart found under Support when choosing the size.
PU (polyurethane) rain gear can be machine washed on gentle, max 40℃. Use liquid detergent and no fabric softener. Wash raingear with the outside out, and avoid spin circle as it will lose the waterproofness faster. Dry the gear hanging , with the inside out.
Rain gear doesn’t need to be washed every day, it’s good to just wipe it down with a wet cloth.
If your rain gear is wet after all that fun time outside, make sure to let it hang free in an airy space to dry. PU fabric will break down if it lays folded while wet, for example in a bag over time.